I've updated my semi-popular pages on Python Scripting for Maya Artists. The material was originally written in 2009 and the pdf has been downloaded over 18,000 time so it was all due for an update. Updates include:
- Various cleanup on examples and explanations.
- New material on string formatting.
- New material on directory traversal.
- New material on docstring formats.
- New section on code conventions and PEP8.
- New section on writing clean code.
- PDF has been cleaned up and reformatted.